Monday, January 29, 2007

Mid-Adventure

Sorry I've been slacking off in my writing recently. As some of you are aware, we're in the process of moving and having a baby and everything else. Let's start with the baby. Finn is due to be born two days from now. If Heather's able to hold out for two more days, Finn will be born on Wednesday morning. See, she's having a bit of pain in her back and it's causing her no end of trouble. This leads to the moving. Between me being gone most of the time in New York and Heather's current immobility, we're not getting as much packing done as we'd like. We have a lot to do and very little time to do it in. The good news is that we do have a residence in New York now along with a phone number, e-mail addresses and all of the things that we need to live up there. We also have a buyer for the house (I think an offer has been tendered - not sure yet) and we're somehow getting all of our business in order. So, we have Finn, wait a week or two for recovery and then we're off to the races trying to get out the door.

So, in case you, my avid little readers, are wondering where the next installment of my life is, it's under construction and I'll get to it as I'm able. Calm down ya monkeys. I promise I'll have some pics up of the new house next time I'm up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home